There are many types of plants around us.
2.PARTS OF A PLANTS.
- Plants have different parts.
- These parts are the stem , branch , leaf, flower , fruit and root.
- A plant is supported by its stem and its roots. The roots take in water from the soil.
- A branch is a part of a plant that grows from the stem.
- Leaves and flowers grow from the stem and branches of a plant.
- The flower will become a fruit. Seeds are found in the fruits.
3.PLANTS NEED WATER TO GROW.
- Plants need water to live and grow healthily.
- Plants need the right amount of water for healthy growth.
- Plants need to be watered every day.
- Seed will not grow when there is no water.
- Plant wilt if they do not get water. If there is no water at all , plants will die.
4.PLANTS NEED SUNLIGHT TO GROW.
- Plants need sunlight to live and grow.
- It a plant does not get sunlight , it will turn yellow and look unhealthy.
- Most plants produce flowers.
- Plants that produce flowers are called flowering plants.
- Flowering plants produce fruits.Inside the fruits are seeds that grow into the new plants.
- Most plants grow from seeds, for examples balsam , green beans and chillies.
- Young plants are called seedlings.
- The seedlings grow taller and bigger when they get water and sunlight.
- They also have more leaves as they grow.